• BOOKLET (low-res PDF) (7MB)
• BOOKLET (hi-res PDF) (27.5MB)
- It's not like Hong Kong but like new American City.... a bite DRY... not interesting at all by Dutch Architect
- "grass over lots of concrete decks" is simply UGLY
- - No reason for your "GRID" system , it can be anywhere, any site not only victoria harbour, it can be macau, shanghai, london anywhere
- -Every part is the same, no charactor!! just copy a lot to whole hong kong... terrible and ugly
- 2 it's unfortunate that a gesture of good will and collegial respect receives such empty and debasing criticism.
- 241, YOU ARE A FAMOUS LICK BOTTOM - 你是一個舔底部
- 5 stars Hotel design?!
- A well deserved award for your vision, congratulations! From 241
- Almost all amenities of a low usage. The site is priceless. Without at least "some" high density developments, how could developments be justirifed? With overall similar "clusters", will there be synergy?
- Amazing design!!! I like the way you connect the peak directly to the water front
- appreciate your indulgence and obsession, hope it is not your ignorance, as a planning ex, mybe step back to look at the city, try not jump too straight forward from a diagram...gd try
- as a student work I consider that the REFLECTION LEVEL IS VERY HIGH.
- Dear Colleague, Congatulations for this interresting and imaginative design! From 249
- different layers
- Diverse public area.
Great and utilizing concepts.
lacks trees + variation.
- For the limited land in Hong Kong, I think it is can satisfy to economic factors because it can maximize the usable area without build the high buildings.
- Good connectivity with the city and the layered activities good for HK’s climate
- good for nothing...沒有香港特色 太個人主意 且看不出對香港未來發屢有任何大好處 只有無窮較制
- Good job ! i like
- good roof garden, but Block the harbour view.
- good student work
- great modern design, very eye catching and looks relaxing...looks like a great place to relax!
- great project keep going
- Great Work!
- Green, accessible, lots of open space
- Ground ZERO, boring
- i like the ideas.........alot..but why so few comments..stop click
- I like the image at night time. I think this is what is need. I dont like the horizontal ground treatment -not too comfortable/secure. Have u ever tried to rest on a ramping surface?
- I think it is very simple, to me it doesn´t deserve the applause...
- if the port ratio can fulfill, it is good!!
- Interesting concept but final appearance is not striking enough – too much flat surface = grass over lots of concrete decks
- it's like a klee-esque revival of the waterfront, "let's take the landscape for a walk", a leavened topography of event, nice work
- love the view at night.
- OK, but there are better designs for sure
- so many cool layers
- the design is so-so. the plus side is that there is a lot of green from the environment
- thoughtful !
- very bad array to everywhere no scale
- very good.......
- very visual, green landscape, and family friendly
- well.............so few comments.................stop click
- well....another landscape approach
- what kind of benefits does a wave-like landscape give us?
- YOU CATCHED THE HK SPIRIT, i.e. CONTROL OF THINKING
- you should win in the 2nd stage but I am afraid that they have already decided the most fitting team (guanxi;)!
- your project saves the honour of the jury
- _______________sorry very schoolish...................