||the Green Wave
||Terry Farrell and Partners
||Ben Lau, Michael Kloihofer
|Country of origin:
|Number of votes:
• A4 additional information (1.6MB)
- realistic scheme
- I love the water activities and the green
- give more public space
- this is what we need
- like water, no building ever better
- Another Hong Kong Park
- HK' soul turns back to Green
- Another big park?!
- this time it is realy not good :-/
- it is simply not up to standard
- oh........where is the design..............
- boring concept and you are in Sketch stage, but I like the building height restriction in your proposal that cause good natural ventilation in Central. Keep going, As not too bad. OK. From Mr. concern HK
- this is too childish....
- ocean park...where is roller coaster......................and panda pavilion
- Practical, acheivable, green ,connections to the city
- Bold design
- sensetive landform to reconnect waterfront with hinterland
- not bad
- Interesting. However the wave design seems to isolate the harbourfront; it seems to much like an add-on.
- Absolutely reasonable and a great idea!!
- so simple and common
- _CHEATING,,,,,,,,,,,,,DESERVE 1 STAR................
- _i am sure it can get more votes from your office
- -super old school style.. like 70's.... hongkong will be died... if become like this...
- Undulating topography and garden reconnects to victoria peak .......great idea and interesting vistas
- A botanic garden in the city.........bravo
- boring and unimaginitive.......too much open space .......where are the retail malls
- This design is interesting. I like how it allows there to be more grass and an interesting shape.
- I like the shapes and the look of this one. kireee.
- not exciting
- Good to bring back "waterfront" to the existing urban edge, including Queen's Pier.
- Planning is different from dreaming
- looks interesting
- very smart design!
love the fact that people can simply relax and breathe here!
it is definately the best out of the bunch!
We NEED this in Hong kong!
- I think this one looks good
- Isn't Terry dead? the design sure is...
- No way
- Not bad but too classic for Hong Kong
- I like the ideas of giving indications of previous shorelines.
- I like the idea of water activities but no building could have been better.
- I like it because it looks cool.
- It looks cool.
- Really , really no good..... I agreed some of the comments here...
Childish.... pretended to be "bold" .... too easy....
It is not eye catching... I won't at it in details after the first glance...
- with Ben Lau? oh................no.... rubbish
- POOR DESIGN!
- This is Terry Farrell?
- irrelevant to context
- this is simply a crap design with that crap Ben Lau???? HAHAHAH
- Useless Ben Lau produces useless scheme
- What have been done? can't see
- what a bad design?!!! the graphics are .........gosh!!!
- Childish!!!! BL? = Crap,
Is it cool to spend money on this rubbish idea and BenLau? Yes! super cool
- "Fuxk Ben Lau, he is useless" Sir Terry Farrell said.
- Is it Ocean Park? haahahahhahaa
- It's not even graphics!!!!! Ben Lau should stay in baby sitting
- Ben Lau the shit
- A prick's design
- cheat!!!! this is not planning, this is not design! This is not graphics too!!!! This is not architecture!!!!
- No, No, No, No, No,
|Team Description: |
Browse full design list
Feel lucky? Draw another design randomly