||WALKING ON THE SEA
||Joseph Di Pasquale
||Joseph di Pasquale, Alessandro Tonassi
|Country of origin:
|Number of votes:
• booklet hig.ppt (4.4MB)
I think that is quite innovative as a proposal. I like it !
I'm another partecipant and I think that this project is a very surprising and original idea. Should be one of the selected for next stage |
Impressive and utopistic. One of the most interesting !
Nice magic atmposphere. Something really new. The most shocking proposal. Well done
- VERT HORRIBLE and POOR an
- this is not hong kong!!!!!!!!!!!
- VERY VERY HORRIBLE and POOR and UGLY and BORING... just do s
- I'm another partecipant and I think that this project is a very poor and stupid idea. Should be the first one to
- * so poor and should be the first one to be kicked off
- ....................... this is a VERY PROFESSIONAL COMPETITION. Nice job Mr. Design HK!!!
- ..cool presentation of a very unrealistic idea. good luck
- *Caterpillars do not help hk and distory the existing enviornment!!! very bad project
- It is not going to work in reality!
- this is a VERY PROFESSIONAL COMPETITION. Nice job Mr. Design HK!!!
- .................................................................................I'm another partecipant and I think that this project is a very ............................yeah right!
- this was the worst organized competition..they selected really bad projects...not like this one
- *Caterpillars do not help hk and distory the existing enviornment!!!
- * 醜陋的毛毛虫設計完完全全破壞了香港的環境
- I'm another partecipant and I think ...........yeah right!
- VERY POOR and UGLY and BORING... just do something you want, NOT MATCT HK environment, NO respect existing content
- u are narrowing our harbour to an extent that the victoria harbour is no longer a harbour anymore
- More than 1000votes in a day............well.........you must be busy clicking
- more than 200 votes a day.....so fake
- good idea. one of the best project.
- very terrible and ugly idea.... i agree with like caterpillars. :D and not match hk content
- A lagoon is a very original idea and makes the waterfront unespected and surprising !! Bravo !
- May be utopistic, but it's definitely the most original idea for a waterfront I ever seen !
- a very intersting project ! Strong shape willing. Definetely outstanding design. I like it !
- horrible student things... never think about what is hong kong
- I'm not architect then can't say if this is the best project, but i'm sure that it's different from all others !
- it is exceeding the reclamation limit so much, making our harbour very very narrow, which hk people treasure a lot...
- it is so ugly....what a pity...
- Joy and fantasy in this project. I like the promenade on the floating pedestrian connection ! It should be very exiting to walk on it !
- * * * 嘔~~! 最怕虫
- -good idea to transfer daily life onto the lagoon to give different and more natural view of citylife
-game of views
- = Caterpillars = very ugly
- =毛毛蟲 好醜好醜好醜的毛毛蟲 = UGLY CATERPILLARs =畫蛇添虫 =破壞維港 =breaking the beatiful harbour by these ugly items
- =毛毛蟲 好醜好醜的毛毛蟲 = UGLY CATERPILLARs =畫蛇添虫 =破壞維港 =breaking the beatiful harbour by these ugly items
- =毛毛蟲 好醜的毛毛蟲 = UGLY CATERPILLARs =畫蛇添虫 =破壞維港 =breaking the beatiful harbour by these ugly items
- =毛毛蟲 非常醜的毛毛蟲 = UGLY CATERPILLARs =畫蛇添虫 =破壞維港 =breaking the beatiful harbour by these ugly items
- =毛毛蟲 非常非常醜的毛毛蟲 = UGLY CATERPILLARs =畫蛇添虫 =破壞維港 =breaking the beatiful harbour by these ugly items
- a bit to much i think...
- a strong CATERPILLERs ~ and the model is ugly
- a strong concept~ and the model is great~
- a very impressive project! I love it because is like a playfull dream.
- A very interesting project that shows how an important theme like "Waterfront" can be solved with intelligence and creative ideas!
- a very intersting JOKE IT's a joke totally rubbish
- a very intersting toys! Strong shape losing. Definetely outstanding caterpillars. I hate it so much!
- A very nice idea : 1
- A very nice idea RUBBISH ＷＡＳＨＩＮＧ ＭＹ ＴＩＭＥ
- A very nice idea. It's sad that some people leave sarcastic and useless comments with no relationship with the actual project contents...
- Aaaaa, I understand now! Ying-Yang. What a creative idea!
- AAA_ beatiful!
- AAA_ UGLY! just do something ugly and non-reasonable
- An interesting idea that seems in touch with the notion of a 'harbour'. I like the fact that it is not soley based on commerce.
- an interesting project
- anyway.............student level............where is the masterpieces of architecture
- Artistic presentation
- Awesome concept. I don't understand the critiques about what the local residents want... The project is both visually cool and very friendly to the residents' everyday needs.
- back to school
- Bad dream if realised!
- bad presentation
- Bad project for conservative people. Exellent project for people who don't fear about innovation and new crazy ideas.
- beatiful beatiful beatiful
- beatiful! ?????? no idea, no beauty, no creatieve!!!
- Beautiful, just beautiful.
- Better avoid reclaimation. Not attractive water because of rectangular 'lakes'. Good 'Walk-by-the-sea',but avoid 'Walk-by-the-pierS'.
- Bravo! Bravo!Bravo! for this red autumnal color
- Can people voting here on sites stop with that awful irony?
People of HK!: If You don't like so much other countries why You didn't do the local competition instead of international?!
- CATERPILLARs Horrible!!
- Caterpillars = design??
- cool design
- Costner's Waterworld replay w/ global warming and rise of water level. The dike and piers will disappear. All central people will "swim" or use a "beat-up" Mariner.
- CROOKED PEOPLE!
- destroying the waterfront!
- DID YOU CHECK THE REQUIRMENT ...mR ITALIAN aRCHITECT
- disqualifyied design
- DO NOT PLAY the VOTE please.... stupid Italian
- DO NOZ ?? Italians are not stupid and who insults nationalities is a very sad person because racism is always sade.
- Do you know the distant between Hong Kong island and Kowloon ? worst idea
- DON'T PLAY the VOTE please, Italy things
- Don't vote for yourself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- DZ ???? Italians are not stupid and who insults nationalities is a very sad person because racism is always sade.
- Excellent solution (not) to all the floating rubbish in the harbour - this design will concentrate it in the lagoons like a fish trap! Yecchh !
- extremely good!
- Fantastic that buildings rising from the water ! I do like to have an apartment there !
- for me this project is an enormous crazy sheet
- good idea as a MOST UGLY project.
- good idea to waste our time. one of the WROST project.
- good job
- good luck JDP !!
- Great concept, good presentation, shit design....It's too out of human scale.
- Great design on the drawing board! But think of the practicability of realization - digging out the lagoons and maintaining them would a king size problem.
- great project as a diagram
- Great project. Those who make silly comments about caterpillars or requirements should check if they know what they are talking about first...
- haha it's two caterpillars there project=joke?!
- Hey, pls dun vote too much for yourself.
- HK Waterworld 2050? Original version starring Kevin Costner - VCD costs only HK$19. Note role plays like "smokemen" (robbers) and water skiing actions.
- I DONT KNOW, NOTHING TO SAY SORRY .....
- I dont like the presentation. Not my colours...
- I like it very very much. if this project was realised, going to Hong Kong would be like living in a fantascientific movie!
- I like the fettuccine idea!! Genius!
- I really appreciate the whole idea:very different from all the others. It's well studied with a deep thought behind. Eye-catching presented, it would give to the city a very futuristic imprinting. Excellent!
- I think that this project is very original and good. If someone thinks different maybe he isn't a good designer!
- I'm another partecipant and I think that this project is a very poor and stupid idea. Should be the first one to be kicked off ~`|
- Impressive NO CONTENTs design very bad
- Impressive ugly and utopistic hell. nr1 of the most boring !
- Irresistible! The path is harmonious and well integrated with the urban context. Thumbs up!
- It will be a dream to have this project in our harboor. But I don't trust that such unusual idea can be accepted. I hope I'm wrong !
- it's fantastic!
- It's just a terrible things...
- It's simple, natural but wonderful! I imagine the atmosphera in the night! Very good job!
- Italians do it better
- its very artistic *
- Joy and fantasy if hong kong NOT BECOME this UGLY things !
- LA ISLA BONITA!
- Lagoon looks like 劃蛇添足 next to Victoria harbour. More like a swamp in wetlands. Does it fit Central?
- look fun
- love the concept, but more thoughts are needed towards the scale of spaces.
- Modern, uniq and beautiful
- New Testament
- No one believe your ranking, u italian guys are always cheating. You think the chinesse people are stupid, don´t u?
- No one believz ? I believe !
- No one believz ? You racist ! You are the last person in the world. Before to say the word "italy" or "Italian" wash your mouth, stupid racist !
- oh my god............600 votes for this..............so which developer.company is this
- Plover Cove Reservoir Nos. 2 & 3 right in central. Save all the pipe work and keep NT green. Do we still need water from East River?
- powerful diagram but literal translation
- so good
- sorry this is earth, not hell
- Stop this racism, I have both Italian and Chinese frens ok? What the hack is happening here u guys are professionals!
- stupid just a draw
- Terrible concept... too much senseless structures.
- the emotion of the transparencies
- The towers are impractical ... the pedestrian experience is questionable and too orchestrated ... where is the usable open space?
- The way they re-invented the relationship between water and waterfront is very inspiring.
- There is already stretches of water at the Victoria Hrabour. By having an artificial lagoon, it will lose much of the developable land.
- Think it over again and resubmit
- THIS IS NOT A DRAWING COMPETITION...SO BE REAL!!!!
- This is one of the best projects I've seen in a few years. A equilibrated, elegant design - with a touch of humour.
- this is rather interesting, just that i dont find the purpose of having the towers there if there's no functional use to it. especially if to scale, it'll be a waste of material.
- this kind of rude invasion of Victoria Habour should be stopped! And i really can not accept its scale--emptyness, lacking of activities, it basically a design can only be appretiated on helicopter.
- this project hasn't sens
- too much reclamation!! it even exceed what the Government is proposing!!!!
- très magnifique!!!
- Truly an insightful design, recreating a path t the sea
- try to research more about what the local residents want. paper architecture .......... From Mr. Concern HK
- ugly and unrealistic. please stop voting for yourself
- very cool CATERPILLARs we do not need this ugly things!!!
- VERY COOL DESIGN|
- very cool ideas..................better than other...proposed green patch masterplan
- very cool!
- Very good project! Amazing BORING PROJECT
- Very good project! Amazing...
- very good project!!
- Very interesting but.... dificult I dont know
- very interesting project!
- very nice and pleasing in apirance
- Very original if compared to most other projects here... Excellent.
- very ugly!!
- Very unusual and original project..but surely you' ve never been in HK!!!!
- Walking on the fogg 2/5
- well getting 1400 votes..........so scary
- well.....................what ideas.........................
- well.?????????????????? simply.............the best.>>>>>>>>>
- what a great project..........this scheme we can over to other side of hk.no need the piers. thanks for consider
- What are the caterpillars there for - I mean your theme is basically not understood at all? Besides, don't we have enough water there already?
- what happens if there's typhoon eight? get blown away?
- What the meaning of - FETTUCCINE CONNECTIONS? There is a relationship with HK spaghetti?
- what's the difference between this scheme and building a new dam enclosing the water front?
- what;s the point of making such a big lake....?????
- Whether we like it or not, pls do not be racial !!
- why don't the scheme take it further......and reclaim to other side hk..it willbe very sucessful
- why the outer shape of the 1-8 pier should be contiuous in front of our harbour? that;s non-sense......if those are not pier, then why should that be protruding??? that;s really like a port but not a waterfront
- will our victoia harbur getting more narrow?.......
- Wow! This is indeed very bold! But is n't there enough water at the Victoria already?
- YING & YANG tse good and spiritual!
- You are telling me that you don't know that in a maquette those transparent columns are just a way to represent tower buildings?
- you are telling me there will be 5 GIANT "transparent" light tubes with no use being the icon of HK?
- you don´t deserve more than 2 points!
- _of course....is the most innovatie...project becasue who will push the waterfront line forward...........only this scheme.>>>>>>>>School level thinking
- _of coursZ ? You wrong here ! Many other project push even further the coast line !!! Learn how to read drawings idiot !
- _You should finishing your study first before enter international compeition
- жаль, что не имеется немного уважения в качестве природы
- 好恐怖 意式毛毛蟲?!
|Team Description: |
Browse full design list
Feel lucky? Draw another design randomly