||LWK & Partners (HK) Ltd
||Errol Patrick Hugh
||Ronald Liang, Cheng Kai Tung, Choi Sze Man, Ivan Fu,
Sherwin G. Besta, Carlo Quevedo, Alden Sergio Lim, Tomasito Hintay
|Country of origin:
|Number of votes:
• Central 2060 Brochure (PDF) (30.9MB)
• Central 2060 Powerpoint Presentation (21.1MB)
XIX o XXI?
friends, please support my friend's design for Hong Kong's Central Harbour. aside from the architectural factor, the votes are also a big chunk of the competition. let's support my friend! vote 5!
- if HK doesn't have better way of selecting design....it deserves works like this
- I never saw this kind of concentric plans sine 1750s. Have ur teacher taught u what modernity is?
- it is so ordinary, no taste at all, no design at all!
- what's the difference between this and the Government's proposal? if no, then what's the point of this competition?
- "Meet me at the Cultural Node" that's what my friends will say
- "The philosophy is to make water the attraction to want to go to the water’s edge" I don't understand your gramma
- "The philosophy is to make water the attraction to want to go to the water’s edge" well, people are already AT the water edge. What do you really mean?
- *I would love to see that commercial building built.It looks interesting! overall 4.2 for me.
- +anyway stop clicking the vote.be fair to other compeitiors
- -cheating - Booooo.....
- 0 for those who care about the no. of vote that much, why not put down more constructive comments here or for other schemes as well...you know the voting no. and rating doesnt bother the result, after all, if anyone really care about our victoria, take t
- 1 of few designs here w/ clear & deliverable concepts.very versatile.i picture this behind Jacky Chan as he promotes Amazing HongKong.
- 2000 votes for 2 star...um.... i dun really like ur scheme but I'll still give u a 2* I think this scheme gotta b an urban failure for its arbitariness
- 5000 more votes coming! Gd luck!
- 7000 more votes coming I'm sure ~ gd luck~!
- = 1860 ...I think is much make sense... "1860 design" + "2007 computer works"
- == this plan would compliment everything HK has. i vote 5. good work! ==
- a place to live
- A very comprehensive and thoughtful proposal for the citizens of Hong Kong. You make us proud.
- A very refreshing idea.
- AMAZING DISENYO AMIGO!
- Amazing presentation with very nice concept. Im sure everyone will love this.
- AMAZING, VERY SOLID,,FACINATING,,,REALLY FILIPINO ARCHITECTURAL TALENT,,ONGRATULATIONS
- An ideal design for the location.
- Are you sure about this plan if the judge let you win? Your names gotta be famous - for your self voting.
- avete buone idee. you have good ideas. do not worry about fools.
- B O R I N G
- Best design....very balanced.
- boring, typical HK design
- brainless scheme. So vague.
- Brilliant idea!
- Brilliant idea! Nice concept
- Can I click and vote for you a thousand times too? Pathetic, and so is the scheme.
- can someone tell me why this scheme get 178 votes
- can u stop?
- Carefully planned, a hollistic approach, a contemporary design exhibiting aesthetics and most importantly: function.
- Central 2060 will be a greater hit than the Hong Kong skyline
- Central 2060, Back to the future, the future of the wild wild west.
- Chosan.So much attention (and 1.0 votes?) generated by "others?"Hurts to tell them,ur design is good!
- CLICKING 2000 TIMES MUST BE TIRED. THAT'S WHY I VOTE U.
- completely understood. very good.
- Concentric planning what? I dont know those things. But I know potential when I see one.--PracticalChicHK
- Congradulation! Enjoy ur +1000 votes within 4 hrs~! U're the News Headline for tm morning~! Wonderful "plan"~!
- cool and simple. i love it!
- cool view,very nice
- did u guys just graduated from high school? a gd try~! I vote you another 1*
- DO u think this scheme justify while others are getting average 50 votes? This is really suspicious~!
- do u want 2060 votes?
- Does it ever occur to others that half maybe from geuine votes &the other half from egoistic envious and biased "sources"-eg1 person clicking 100x.
- DUN you think 2200 is too much to be normal?
- enough ope space fo rthe public
no exclusive use for one particular group
- Everyone esp. tourist would be glad to visit there just to see this work of art.
- Excellent design. Quite an interesting foresight, Very well thought out and planned. I Love it !!
- extremely good!
- FANTASTIC AND ELIGANTE!!!! WOW!
- Fantastic and fabulous! Deserved to win!
- filter the votes.trace the IP addresses.It is quite evident that 95% are from sourgraping people.I give u 5 for the sustainability
- Friend, this is not a voting competition.
- Future citizens will want to dedicate and change the name of the Nodes to prominent locals who helped to save Victoria Harbour. What an interesting idea!
- Futuristic. The design is very balance.
- gd work, i love pizzas.
- gd work. more pizza please
- good balance of greenary and water features, no one powering structures, no developments that would lead to exclude i.e. marine as up market units etc.
the small marine on the edge does not dominate area
- good design approach and practical to implement. kudos to all of you.
- good design. it really depicts what you want to see. easy for the eye and pleasing. not to "busy" if you look at it.
- Good luck ! this deserve to win!
- good luck! my cousin
- Good project!
- good work. hope to see you get shortlisted. pretty neat ideas.-hiu
- Great design at the Groundscaper. Connection to the rest can be much stronger. The rest's simply decent. Water canal might not work that well. Superb graphics though.
- Great idea!
- green, gathering places
- haha, u deserve it, 2185 votes at 2.1! Means the popularity votes this scheme for its bad side~! It gotta b lowered. Worst scheme amount all.
- Hi all let's click this scheme together~~
- HK is not Venice or Suzhou. Development is "self contained", weak linkages to areas south of Rd P2. Many of the nodes are similar to cities around the world - no differenitations.
- HmmWhy many votes?eg.10 voted 5=ave of 5;then 1 person votes 1 ten times to make ave 3.0.Such is the ugly politics in competitions.I give you a 4.
- Hong Kong almost has every imagineable mode of transport. Why not a Venice-type canal transport system? The plan puts everything in perspective. Each section is defined.
- Hong Kong don't wanna hv such kind of design, pls stop it!!!
- horrible - i can see the pink tiles being extended from TST to central... is this the governments proposal. how dare you put something so horribly unoriginal and unaesthetic. Singapore has a better waterfront and being compared to Singapore is not a compl
- How can you come up with this great idea? It really fascinates me. Good work!!
- HOW DO U COME UP WITH THE NAME,HA!
- how much did your team pay there poor kid to keep clicking all day long?
orr did you guys outsource that too?
- hundred votes in an hour....wow.....how many votes do you want? maybe I can help you to click, click, click and click!!!!
- I agree its is so plain...nothing new and interesting to offer...so mediocre
- i appreciate the consideration of the feasibility of the design...however, the title seems irrelevant to the design, isn't it?
- i cant imagine that some competitors do this crazy thing in central 2060,dont be envy in 2060 its just a competition only. work of 2060 is a very nice,, i admit it but dont be envy of it,, you have your own work and make be pair to all. der are many peop
- I find nothin wrong with the design. The votin\comments may have been rigged on purpose to stop your ideas from being seen objectively.Gd marks on spatial connectivity.
- I find your concept people centered, which is good! creative but not overboard and will not costs much for the taxpayers to enjoy their harbor.
- i gave you a 5... u deserved it!
- I guess you guys are from planning department, trying to push forward the government's scheme, right? Suprised that the government's "creativity" is being shown again in this competition.
- I hate concentric planning, this is what i mean arbitrary
- I like the # 227 Victoria Harbour waterfront design. The most interesting part is the waterway; various activities can be extended from Central to Victoria Harbour. Hong Kong tourist industry may get the great benefit.
- i like the design
- I like the various nodes, especially the Citizen's node, which has the potential to become HK's Hyde Park Corner. And generally, there can be more restaurants and eateries along the canal to generale activities.
- i like the whole presentation! Good work!
- i like this. the prospectives are balanced. it would possibly be the next tourist attraction in HK. Good luck!
- I like those needs. it have more activity site into our network.
- I like ur design...Not everyone can do this. It takes hardship, lots of effort and very creative mind to come up with this.
- i love it. this is a very innovative design!
- I love the Festival Market Node. It will give status to the small business people. Great idea.
- I love the title, that's it
- I really apprecaite your good conceptualization...Nice work to your team....Just continue your Vision....To introduce HK as a new world of futuristic designs....Keep ur work interesting.
- I think that we have to love our harbour. It is better for people to get closed to the waterfront and interact with that.Actually, there are too many tall buildings in Hong Kong already. e need some places we can really enjoy our Harbour.Thanks.Jupo.
- I vote for #227. The Victoria Harbour Waterfront design allow me to sit with my feet in the water, my tourists would like it, so cool.
- i've been to hong kong twice. the view's spectacular. with the fulfillment of this design, the tourists would have another reason on top of a thousand reasons to stay/ visit Hongkong. Goodluck!
- I've seen the rest but this one really extra ordinary.
- if hk 2060 is like this. well..no future...
- ii.. nor bordering on too safe. its what the people of hongkong need. a breathable, scenic, nature-oriented environment
- initially the number of votes got me curious as to why this design stands out. upon reading the creator's insights, and seeing the design, i feel that the design does justice to the number of votes. it's a practical approach, it isn't too risky nor border
- insecurity may have forced some to drag your entry down.got me lookin.i find it overall very good and well thought.genuine 5 vote.
- Integrating the new reclaimed land with Central by symbolically using the view corridors, the canal, and the nodes, as the catalyst for development, is a brilliant idea.
- interesting concept
- is that wat a hk competition is all about?
- Is the 5 rings about Bejing Olympics? I don't get what you want to show us here.
- is there any water taxis in ur scheme? u need some to make ur design perfect.
- it brings out the real beauty of hongkong.
- It is consistent with the objectives and parameters.Practical but not typical.Nodes are established.Society focused.I disagree with the spammers.
- it is like a city, have place to go to
- it is too simple......everybody can do it....
- It was carefully planned so all your hardwork's shown in this project.
- it was good enough.
- it's a great design.
- It's a work of art for the economy. Everything just so in place very elegant and advan
- It's innovative and looks like a sure hit tourist spot.
- it's not 2060, more like 060! Too old
- it's sad others spammed their way and drag ur work down, but hey, from the last 48 hrs, the inc. in ur votes returned to a normal rate
- its absolutely fantastic
- Its really awesome.
- its soooooo beautifully designed and poses a threat to the others
- its the best design i could ever imagine.only a bright mind can think of this design...
- kasing gwapo ni olgado!
- looks interesting...good luck!
- LOVE THE IDEA...
- low quality architecture.......the design of the little house is awful
- magnificent design
- More 1 votes(from "critics")gets u more total votes,mo flared comments gets ur pc mor attention.Mo attention means greater understandng of work.
- muy magnifico, la diseño es balance y estetico. hongkong people will be proud to have this materialized soon. tourists haven in the making.
- Need more cover and green. Good level of activities.
- nice one!
- nice work!
- Nice zoning, but no innovative land use nor improvement on original plan, PlanD-kind of design exercise
- no good at all
- no wonder why you got so many votes. this is great. the concept is very balance.
- nodes idea defines space flow of traffic links concourse
- not 300 voices yet?
- Not arrogant.sounds economically feasible.simple to understand for local people.good idea on your nodes and water taxi system.-archiron
- nothing speocial
- ocean park ...with disney land in hong kong...typical old fahion firm style
- Ocean Park Hong Kong in Victoria Harbour
- ok lah
- ok too be realistic, do you think you can take away the gov't and the army while they are one of the most important institute to any cities? SHow some respect. Please.
- old fashion!
- OMG, what is happening here in 2060?
- Organizers must see the starck contrast of submissions that are visually appealing but lacking concrete feasibility to the ones that know what the hong kong people need.
- out mode idea...this can not help HK's growth....boring
- Overall feasibility hihg but nothing else more. A very traditional design for HK?
Maybe not for HK but for some other city?
- Overall, feasibility is high. Unlike designs that go beyond the limits and parameters of the site, this one adheres to giving the harbour back to the common hongkong people and not just serving the elite.
- Pathetic, and so is the scheme.
- Perfect! Goodluck cousin! --Mimi
- Perhaps a great idea for the 3rd century, nowadays nonsense
- personally i love the design.. i think the panel presentation has a good balance between computer graphics and sketching.. very nice!
- piaw liang!
- please support this project,, and everyone people in hongkonh will enjoy it.and to whom who are getting envy of this,God has plan 4 ui so be aware of wat u do who getting this plan not to make succes
- Please VOTE for us..... We want to win the competition
- Plenty of green public space – good variety of uses + connectivity
- Plese enroll and Urban design course.
- pls stop cheating
- Practical and Beautiful
- Quite a few "discrete nodes" based on a "stream" connection. But how will people enjoy the legendary Victoria Harbour, rather than the "stream"? Will people go to these nodes as "planned"?
- Realistic.Knows scope & limits of the competition and pockets of the Hongkong people.At least your scheme can be built in our lifetime & without making us broke.
- sana ganito kaganda ang bakuran namin. pooota. ang lupit!
- simple but elegant deisgn
- Simple yet it has this clean ambience with it that gives the people in the harbour a fresh feeling...very good design and presentation! Very realistic unlike the other designs.
- Simply the best!
- Simply Wonderful
- Simply Wonderful!
- Sorry if I choose this one. It's a free world. I dont want a harbour that alienates the people.
- Stop picking on this entry, I say. Put your constructive criticism in place.my ex:Good plan,needs development on commercial area.See easy!
- Strong and clear concepts, good and artistic presentation - wouldn't mind taking a gondola ride for a civic forum - waterfront for the people!
- such an old fashion scheme! why plaza must always b in a circle??? non-sense!!
- superb perfect
- sustainable development. possibilities are endless. goodluck! buenaobra!
- Suste Duper! Nice siege! :D
- the best
- The citizen's node will be a big hit for disidents, especially Long Hair, who wants to tell the politisions how wrong their policys are
- The design incorporates both busy cosmopolitan lifestyle and its needs of convenience and efficient transportation means like well placed roads and pathways, with the engaging idea of leisure. This mixes the realxing atmosphere of waterfront rest and recr
- the design is simple but sophisticated
- The designer must have good taste....luv your design!
- the direction is wrong.....too many small scale bldg infront of the harbour, that's spoil the landuse.....and by the way, the language of such bldg is weak.....just like a disneyland house.....not high profile
- The dynamic movement of the spirit is evident. The emotions of the artist can be clearly felt.
- the HK mouse clicking competition
- The title itself...shows it all.
- the worst
- think about the value of the land in HK, you will see how rediculous it is.
- this desgin is terrific.. and i believe that it is feasible and more economical.. hope this desgin wins..
and may i say to those individuals whoa cant say anything good, please just shut up..
- This design is the most well thought out and would surely become a key highlight of HK and the HK lifestyle
- This is extra ordinary. brilliant!
- this is great and realistic
- this is great! you should look at the design and its complexity but is made to look simple and elegant.
- This is realistic yet very advance in terms of infra design
- This is the most suitable case for Hong Kong in reality.
- this is too ordinary....
- this is very nice. it's simply world class. you should pick this entry. two thumbs up!
- This Popularity Poll is a joke! Kid's stuff!
- this will give hongkong citizen new opportunity and new exprience to explore.
- this wont work, not good design, i like more other designs
- Thoughtfully presented ideas.
- to all people or competitor who envy the work of central 2060,, pls stop it,, we know that ,it makes hongkong progress
- too much sourgraping from your competitors, i guess...too immature for other competitors.figures why half of votes come from them.good design.
- typical hk firm styple...no character..very old fashion
- U must have some kind of ennemy voting 2000x"1". Good Project. I vote "5"!
- Um. Concentric planning. Read more books before you graduate my friend.
- Um.... no good...
- Unique and very practical
- very plain and its not attractive....U_U
- very beautiful design
- very brilliant
- very good
- very good design! hope this wins!
- very good. interesting.
- very nice look! it will be a great HK landmark!
by VON ERIK VALERIO of MANILA, PHILIPPINES
- very nice!
- very nice. chic yet sophisticated. offers the purpose of functionality and nature interaction at the same time
- very professional when it comes to balancing ideas
- very versatile...
- Very well thought out, exciting, and realistic
- Vote ! Vote ! Vote ! Vote for this scheme~! Vote 1* for them !
- We like the use of a waterway to link all the different areas. Also very ‘green’.
- We need something realistic. This answers it. Ive read some briefs and this is one of the few who didnt build outside the proposed area.GOOD!
- we need space, what do we reclaiming it for?
- we only vote for what we know is great! and this is it...got any problem with that?
- we who in live in HK are not all that rich.better to build this one and the serve the people than build too fictional ones and make us poorer.
- well defined...
- well done lads! mighty awesome ideas. hope u make it.
- well i think that it would be a nice idea just from the sounds of things. it sounds like it would be a nice place to spend some time and just hang out.
- well planned...
- well........................what can i say 2200 votes for this....forget this compeition.
- well......................i see this before...ocean park
- What is so good about your scheme? u just add plazas/ pizzas and a river......I don;t understand now what is really meant by this competition.
- what kind of Roman classical landscape plan is that?
- what we want is a quality good design, but not supporting HK firm design, don't be so childish
- What's new for Central 2060? Answer me please. More empty plazas?
- what's so special about your 5 empty plazas?
- Where are all the historical squares? Legestative Council old bldg? Star Ferry site? City Hall? I miss them. Don't you think 2.1 score is too high for this scheme!
- Why circles? Just playing with form won't get you anywhere.
- why is there so many people who can accept the fact that many people have voted for this design??
- why the scheme is so similar to the government one?
- Why u got a 4 digit votes while EVERYONE ELSE got 3 digits?
- why using billions to creating a canal while the sea is a few steps away?
- why vote for yourslef?
- WONDERFUL IDEA!!!
- WORLD CLASS!
- wow lupet astig keep up the good work^_^
- wow your competitors really really like to vote for you! i like your work though. makes sense. Mr. Businessman
- wow your competitors/"critics" are really working on clicking. it does not matter, it the end they know we all know what they did here...
- wow, the old Shanghai~!
- You are not challenging Central but rather enhancing the area's tranquility, peace and leisure. Congratulations to your team.
- You deserve something for your effort.. Good work!
- YOu have been staying at home for too long. Check it out most concentric plans are already demolished. The only one left is in Roma which was used to fight against lions. Do you want to introduce that sports to Hong Kong Waterfront?
- you score 0.1 by submitting 0 idea.
- you're the master of clicks! gd work.
- your designer should be UNCLE. too old style
- _CHEATING DESERVE 1 STAR
- _STOP CHEATING = HK NO FUTURE
- ______Friend if this win..I will leave hk forever..........Is really no design + plus super bad taste..Go out the Hong Kong....And see other masterplan design Or use internet.....
- _______________can ever design......If hkl waterfront.....turn into this imgation...i prefer to live in Mars....At least the colour are better there
- _______________________________can we stop voting this design please becasue is worst than diaster.
- 今日十大升幅之首 有力挑戰2200票!!
- 你是不是政府的"無間道"? 把個和政府相差無幾的方案送給香港市民 ,太失望了. too bad. from Mr concern HK
- 我很欣赏这些手工素描！不喜欢你的老建筑风格： -/
- 我很高興今次連"規劃署"也參加了比賽, 讓政府的 "創意" 可以藉此機會重新推銷，還於今天(9月10日)19:55 經過多位好心人士的幫忙讓方案得到 "2060" 票, 切合主題, 實在難得.
- 本年度最無創意奬 非你莫屬
- 毫無創意 像一般的中國大陸都市規劃
- 沒有高樓，不會遮擋海景及風，但欠缺feature point。
- 生氣勃勃, 優悠之感!
- 这比休息好. 非常好.
- 非常好工作。其他人嫉妒。 Sustainable. Feasible. Not alienating.
|Team Description: |
|Phone: ||2589 2888|
Browse full design list
Feel lucky? Draw another design randomly