||"THE PERFUMED JUNGLE", AN ECOLOGICAL DESIGN FOR HONG KONG
||VINCENT CALLEBAUT ARCHITECTURES, PARIS-BRUSSELS
||VINCENT CALLEBAUT ARCHITECT
||Vincent Callebaut / Maguy Delrieu / Arnaud Martinez
• THE PERFUMED JUNGLE.pps (12.5MB)
best graphics worst idea
- purely crazy... nonsense work.
- if this is for El Croq, then ok, but if it is for hk, i would say sorry, u go the wrong direction
- simply the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- BEST GRAPHIC / BEST CONCEPT
- .. . . . .. . same comments appear on other project pages...em
- size does matter for the french
- BIG INNOVATION BEYOND CLASSICAL MASTER PLAN
- creative ! but not for HK
- oh no please..........
- +5 = extraordinary jobs !
- +send thisdsign to hollywood..they are looking for secnic for alien 7
- --the expensive harbour view. This is the reality of real estate economics. HK will have a long lists of petitions and lawsuits from investors, local folk, and politicians. For you to build a tall building it is almost imperative that you have the same h
- ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................best grphics worst idea
- 16 merde vert
- = crazy visonary :-)
- =Seoul Commune 2026: Reconfiguring Towers in the Park, by the Korean office for architecture Mass Studies www.massstudies.com
- A biological experimentation which transforms our landscape literally. A project with controversies but very innovating.
- A fresh bio-design
- A good mixed uses urban plan devlopping a rich set of watery themes.
- A green utopia
- A green Utopia full audacious ideas. A project which will disturb the jury...Good luck for the second phase ! I'm exciting to see the model of this jungle !
- A Master Paln very innovating with a very rich watery program
- A new futuristic vision beyond the standard urban plannings. Good luck for this project.
- A poetic jungle
- A project which promises great debates on the future of cities :-)
- A science-fiction project telling a possible future megacity. Interesting
- A true vision of the future of Hong Kong
- A very interesting project that shows how an important theme like "Waterfront" can be solved with intelligence and creative ideas!
- A very prospective design !
- a very ugly design
- aaaaaaaahhh!!! what???
- although this idea is very unlikely to be adopted by the government and highly controversial in bringing more skyscrapers at the waterfront, i admire the bold gesture and the fantasy side of the idea.
perhaps it could be implemented in the west kowloon
- Amazing !!!
- Amazing and futuristic green master plan. Extraordinary job !
- Amazing this vision :-)
- Ambitious. More ambitious.
- An ambitious project with big challenges.
- Are u guys gay?
- are u kidding?
- are you kidding me?
- Are you people sure about this? No Way!!!
- Autosufficient project witn renewable energies and biodiversity. Bravo !
- awful! I don't want to live in this "The Perfumed Jungle"
- Awful! We do not need more tall buildings on waterfront, especially not such ugly one.
- beautiful, like a coral reef, but tone down the towers!
- Beautiful. If Hong Kong wants to stand out and make an make itself the worlds most beautiful city, this plan will accomplish the job for them. I guarantee there will be no other complex in the world similar and thus tourists will flock to Hong Kong if they want to see something so unique and so grand.
- Because it is interesting.
- best- and boldest design
too bold for beauty though
- Between Norman Foster and Toyo Ito ...
- Between sea and mountains, this is a very original new skyline of green towers !
- Beyond all the classical master plan, this is a great design proposal for the future of our city.
- Beyond imagination excellent design and creativity
- Big innovatie in the sustainable development !
- Bloody Horrible
- Bold gesture. Point given for the courageuos approach. But doubt the HK citizens will appreciate it, just like the Parisiens' loathing the Eiffer Tower.
- Bold projects !
- Build this and I leave HK.
- can someone kill me please, if i need to live with this design
- Can you read the Competition guideline before your design? From Mr. Concern Hong Kong
- conceptually it's a brave move... but i dont think it's a viable projects any time around.
- Creative but a bit of a joke
- creative but horrible!
- creative!!!! but i won't stay long in such a place
- DIFFERENT OF ALL OTHERS PROPOSALS
- do you like this? It is just a catastrophe
- doesnt appreciate the existing buildings.spoils the skyline!bad concept.
- Ecologic urban design for the Hong Kong of tomorrow.
- ecological? are u kidding?
- Elegant, flowing and sustainable !
- Excellent Design
- EXTRA-FRESH AND ECOLOGICAL
- Fantastic design and layout
- Fantastic ecological. Out of real.
- Fantastic Graphics! This design would certainly put HK on the map!!!
- Finally a visionary project on the long term
- French romantic?! OMG
- French romantism :-)
- good creative design in greend towers
- good idea but not practical.. bblocks our spectacular sky line.. very important
- Good to have plants!!!
- GREAT CHALLENGE FOR GREEN CITY !!! VERY NICE :-)
- great design... for the set of Star Wars.
good concept, but then who wants to see green bubble shoots down the waterfront?? Leave this one for the museum art exhibits.
- great idea to intergrate more of a sustainable design approach, this is the only way to develop for the future!
- green standing worms.... oh my god........
- Green towers, biologic lagoons, mixed uses, marinas, underwater operas...are new ideas for our City
- hard to vote, since i dare not look at it
- height of foundation or supporting structure. What happens to predesignated underlying structures? This will costs the HK people very much.
- High density re-draw the skyline witll full new persepctives on the city. A new Hong Kong !!!!
- High greenery + High density = Great project ! Extra bold !!!!!!!!
- i am sure.........................this is what you call bad taste
- I can not see the HK skyline, not appropiate
- I can't belive this qualification...
- i don't see any support for cost in building "green" park towers larger than existing skyscrapers and blocking the view of existing lighting / advertising
- I like it because it is beautiful.
- i like the concept ( ecodesign)
but no more high rise building
- I love your "Purfumed jungle"!! Green Towers are what we need.
- I vote for this elegant green city
- I want to live in one of these green towers, true vertical gardens : -)
- I'd like the arborescent structure of towers mixing offices and housings in the same green building ! It's interesting for the buisiness district.
- Impressionant concept ! It is the more surprising project of your exhibition !
- Incredible. The most prospective project !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Interesting but still utopic
- Interesting good O2 concept. Good facilities visually odd. Obsores HK skyline. Wouldn’t actually want it on HK!
- Inventiv and creative !!! wonderfull new world !
- is it a screen shot from bio harzard?
- is there really 100 votes on this design.hard to believe
- It has a really good idea.
- It is extremely futuristic, but not realistic.
- it is nice
- it is not possible in hong kong...it block the view of fharbour
- It is the project of the high density
- It look like star wars.
- It looks like the jungle.
- it looks like those have fun build your underwater world thing. not good
- it looks so awkward and strange....i would move away from HK if it is really built....
- it looks very green and cool
- It was creative but it looks a bit out of scale, and not pratical.
- it's aesthetically invasive design.
- it's very beautiful
- It'sa a very interesting projects responding by a sustainable desgn of green towers at the overpopulation of Hong Kong
- keep smokin grass! this is beyond crap.. go bubble bubble
- KITCHY!!!OUT OF MY EYES :)))
- let's convert HK into a botanical garden!
- looks a lot like mold growing on 70's lava lamps
- lots of attractions, buildings
too tall and the shapes are interesting
- Love the idea of more greenery, last thing we need are more gray buildings. I will vote for anything that will help keep our filthy air a little cleaner!
- Love the idea of setting the waterfront as a stage for the excitments ... though must say that it is not pracital.
- maybe if you took away all the tall (kind of ugly) green buildings, this might actually be a nice design. it's not very realistic. besides, it also completely changes the whole view of hk...
- meaningless as a planning exercise
- methane cycle circulation program
- Need more green + sustainable development
- needs improvement
- nice buildings, creative buildings
- Nice diaporama !
- Nice rendering
- nice water park
good for the environment
would cost a lot of money
- Nicely green but too high rising.
- NO MORE SKYSCRPERS, PLEASE
- no MVRDV please...
- not a bit realistic
- oh! Higher than IFC.
- OMG, maybe it's my fault that lack of the ability to appreciate it? can i vote 0? i live in hong kong and.... i may consider migrate to other places if...
- paris needs this scheme more than hk, just like london needs foster's canopy more than hk. if the designers really believe in their own designs, pls propose to their own countries
- people can fall through the holfs in buildings
- PLAGIATION IS A BIG DEVIATION ;) www.massstudies.com
- Please do not make any joke, ok?
- Please don’t build this!!!!
- Powerful project with high density and high biodiversity.
- Prospective design. Congratulations.
- Rather bloody horrible:)
- real creative...bold...daring...new...BUT OMG. if you do this to hk, i'm moving. its like living in one horrible bio experiment. COMPLETELY unrealistic.
- really cool
- Really ugly!
- really ugly.
- really visionary and bold. hong kong people are unfortuanetly to narrowminded for these kind of things
- sick (in a bucket) etc
- So many NICE GREEN BULBS BUBLING IN HOG KONG SPASE! BRAVOOO!!!
- sorry, but we dont need anymore high-rises...
and have someone tell you that those green looking things is pathethic?!
- sorry, it is an eyesore
- suggest trends 2004 simulation scaled
- super bloody terrible!
- that's the way to turn HK into an alien city!!!
- THE ARIAL VIEWS ARE EXTRAORDINARY !
- The basic quality of architect as playing a role in Urban design is to respect the local, protecting, not distorying. And I hope you do more research in architecture history, social theroy, and general knowlege in design principle, before you propose.
- the best of all
- the concept is good, but i cannot tolerate more high building
- the green stuff are so skill
i like the swimming pool
- The green towers growing like a field of trees in a alveolar mesh planted in the sea are an extraorinary prospective vision of our city.
- The Hong Kong of tomorrow. The leader of the sustainable development at big scale ? Yes, it's a ambitious idea !!!!!!
- the idea is nice, but it destory the skyline of HK
- The interior views of cells are fantastic. It's the Eden Garden !
- The project of this foreign team is very interesting. It proposes new trajectories ever explored! The construction of inhabited vertical gardens! Congratulation.
- The renaturalization of the city by a wild nature. Very romantic concept. I like it !
- the second disneyland.....crying game.
- The site plan is amazing. Il love this green project !
- The stucture in alveolar cells represent a fabulous space of meeting between existing buildings and sea. Full water and full gardens !
- This absolutely change Hong Kong to a E.T. City, unacceptable!
- This design completely obliterates Hong Kong's iconic skyline, blocks ocean breezes, and disrupts visual corridors. Thanks, but no thanks.
- this is a COPY of the seoul commune 2026 project of mass studies!!!!!!!!!
- this is really bad it looks like its an aquarium. too abstract
- this proposal blocks the view/cityscape of the buildings behind waterfront
- too abstract
- too abstract. take out the green looks like plants
- too junglelike
- Tridimensional master plan. Surprising verticality.
- very creative
- Very creative! But can people enjoy PUBLIC SPACE?
- very creative, but not practical at all
- very fresh idea!!!
- Very good job :-)
- Very interesting design and amazing ideas ! A big ecological challenge for the City of tomorrow !
- VERY NICE POWERPOINT
- very nice.
- very original design and eco spirit
- Very poetic proposal
- Very powerful, fantastic and bold proposal !
- VERY PROSPECTIVE DESIGN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Very sensual design full nature.
- very ugly!
- wah really same.... copycat.....
- we are not Carribean amphibians
- well..................green spaces rockets from mars
- well...it look like a series of green vibrator
- WHAT THE .......
- what the hell
- what were you thinking? its so ugly. are you expecting the rest of hk look at this hideous grassy bunch of fugly buildings everyday they look out their windows??? CRAZY. it look s like an aquarium and blocks the view
- Wonderful !!!
- wow, very out there design.
- You blocked all visual corridors. That also translates to a lot of businesses who currently occupy the HK island outerlying buildings to move their offices elsewhere. They would have effectively lost their key consideration for setting up business there--
- you can't cover the fact of high rise tower with the green idea.. bad choice.
- You don't really understand Hong Kong. Which country other than Korea, would build or plan such madness?
- YUCKY YUCK YUCK
- жаль, что не имеется немного уважения в качестве природы