- again, too bold for reality but pretty cool
- cannot see the relations
- creative, colorful
- DON'T EVER USE NIGHT VIEW TO HIDE YOUR BAD DESIGN
BAD DESIGN! BAD DESIGN!
- donuts? who will walk all the way in the pedestrian network? it must take ages!
- Don’t know what your point
- For how long would the dancing last , 3 or 5 yrs? After that, what would you do?
- good job
- good, it is colourful and it has different designs
- I HATE THOSE DONUTS
- It is quite an pleasant waterfront, but more vegetation is needed as Hong Kong the concrete jungle is deprived of green plants.
- it is very modern and it looks quite amazing
- Like the idea of the pedestrian bridges but the rings don’t fit in with the city
- more roads on the waterfront..........although i like the idea of an outdoor concert and event spaces on the waterfront
- Since when has HK been one enormous theme park? This design is insulting to a community that live and work here.
- so many doughnuts at the harbour... certainly we dont need them appear at our HK icon...
- Some nice attempts at innovation, but too much contrast between the current landscape and the proposed design.
- strawberry donuts...... it's a monster
- this is a great try
- This is very ‘Hong Kong’. The walkways mirror those in the city + the hun-ness of the design is very Chinese
- This was a great sharing. Thx a lot
- Too Final Fantasy/ Bkde Runner
Would only look good at night
- very modern
- Very nice site!
- very ugly indeed...
- what is this???? don't build more things in the harbor!!!!!!!
- why are there so many donuts floating at Victoria Harbour ? one of them is the HKCEC extension ?!!!!!
- You guys must be gay.
- you spent your energy on the wrong things
- 如果贏左 又起得 你會點?
- 感覺清新...意念不錯^^ 若改變一下顏色的配搭, 絕對會得到更多支持~